Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dr. Shreyasi Pariikh Visit to NID Bengaluru


Dr. Shreyasi Parikh Head of the Resource Center of NID visited on 30th Aug. 2012; she has visited to our campus to review for my colleagues on 31st Aug. 2012.  We spent two days with her and for the first time we interacted with the student to improve KMC services and to know problems towards student’s side.  She is very cooperative and friendly, and I learned so many things from her.  She has motivated us to attract users towards library.

She has assigned some of the works to me and those are very challenging jobs for me.  I hope this is right time to learn Joomla and VTLS software in a proper manner.  I need to explore all the functions of VTLS software and need to train my colleagues as well in a proper way.  I hope they will cooperative with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment